You can live more and work less in our Townhomes. Our spacious, maintenance-free homes are an ideal choice for active adults that want the comforts of home without the hassles. Townhomes at Cedar Crest are a great option for people that want to enjoy the benefits of being in a senior housing community, but aren’t quite ready for the transition to apartment living.
Each Townhome includes 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a 2 car attached garage, laundry on the main level, a private mailbox, and a full basement. Floorplans and features will all vary by unit, but they all include snow removal, lawn care, landscaping, irrigation, maintenance-free appliances, and trash removal.
Residents enjoy regular sightings of wild turkeys, deer, and other wildlife along the Rock River valley. Townhome residents also have full access to all of our independent living amenities and activities. Our floor plans range from 1200 to 1850 square feet on the main level and each unit is unique, which makes our community distinctive.
One of the key benefits of being a Cedar Crest Townhome resident is that you get priority access to our Independent Apartments, Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Skilled Nursing as your care needs change.
Features of our Townhomes can include:
- Custom-designed homes with stucco or brick exteriors
- Expansive floor plans ranging from 1,200 to over 2,000 square feet
- Two bedrooms and two baths
- Two-car garages
- Screened porches, patios and walk out basements
- A low monthly maintenance fee covers all snow removal, lawn care, and full maintenance service inside and outside of the units
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage, and laundry room all on one level.
- Landscaping, lawn care, snow and trash removal
- Maintenance-free appliances included
- Screened-in porch
- Walk-in closets
- Tiled shower
- Granite/quartz countertops
- Hardwood floors
- Finished basements