Website Cedar Crest, Inc.
Home Happens Here
This position requires use of planning and organizational skills to procure necessary materials and supplies for Cedar Crest. This position will work with vendors, secure products, maintain supply rooms and equipment, record an accurate inventory, and keep a watchful eye on expiration dates of all products. In addition, this position is responsible for the delivery of incontinent products, set-up of rooms for new admits and removal, cleaning, and sanitizing of equipment upon vacancy, as well as ensuring orders are confirmed off the truck, receiving and stocking supplies in a rotating manner (FIFO), and correcting and handling of shipping errors or returns of damaged merchandise.
Works in central supply in the main building as well as walking to and stocking the Assisted Living building, Independent Living, and other areas as deemed appropriate.
This is a full-time position with working hours of 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive deliveries at the dock. Check order against packing slip and advise supervisor of any discrepancies.
- Order routine medical/nursing supplies based on inventory using purchase orders.
- Move deliveries to Central Supply or Secured Room.
- Check and stock medical supplies as needed.
- Organize and maintain appropriate inventory levels in Central Supply.
- Check expiration dates on products in Central Supply and Secured Room and advise supervisor of outdated products and obtain direction of disposing.
- Replace spill kits and eye wash kits as needed and record date replaced on spreadsheet.
- Deliver incontinent products to residents’ rooms as needed.
- Record billable products delivered to residents and submit list to the accounting department at the end of each month.
- Rotate stock – First In, First Out.
- Set-up rooms for new admissions.
- Removal, cleaning, and sanitizing of supplies after room vacancy.
- Wheelchair maintenance – up to and including light maintenance work – replacing arms, backs, seats; adding/removing anti-rollback bars; labeling; cleaning; sanitizing; safety; etc.
- Breakdown and properly dispose of empty boxes.
- Attend required in-service training.
Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor and/or DON.
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent PTO Package
- 403(b) with employer contribution
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement